Top Ten Shows of the Week (30th May 2012)
The TRP Ratings for the shows during this Week are as follows.
Fiction: (Regular Television Dramas)
- Diya Aur Baati Hum- Surajs confession has pushed the ratings of the show to 5.5 making it No 1 as always.
- Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai with the Sisters drama is second this week to with 3.8
- Balika Vadhu with its new ray of hope and romance in Anandis life fetches it 3.7
- Yeh Rishta has a new stalker and the audience are loving it, hence 3.42
- Saathiya- Will Gopi Vahu become a yogya patni? 3.2 it is this week!
- Punar Vivah - So has Yash begun to love Aarti? 2.9 is surely a good sign for the show!
- Bade Accha Lagte Hai scores 2.6 thanks to the leap and all the drama surrounding it!
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon does better this week with 2.5!
- Pavitra Rishta manages to stay in the Top Ten despite fall in numbers with 2.45
- Uttaran and Sasural Simar ka have a tie this week and end up at 2.4!
Non- Fiction Shows (Reality and Other TV Shows)
- DID Little Masters- The little kids never fail to impress fetching the show 4.03
- Crime Patrol- stays strong with its realistic portrayal at 3.6
- CID with 3.1 never fails to impress!!
- SatyaMeva Jayate falls down in 2.95 from 3.0 this week. Didnt like the dowry episode as much did ya?
Misses of the Week:
Parichay at 2.3 and Pratigya at 2.2 have missed the bus this week! We hope they manage to make it to the list next time around!
Star Plus's Ek Doosre se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum is the story of a Gujraati Family that has a bahu who has a heart of gold. But is it always a good thing? 1.84 in its very first month, and a steady growth in numbers only shows the audience are warming up to the show.
Suhane Sapne Ladakpan Ke A new offering on Zee TV that has managed to grab a TRP of 1.59 in its very first week! This tale of two cousins is interesting to watch.
With the revelation that Amar Vyaas is innocent, Mohan has not only managed to win over Meghas heart but also the entire familys. The show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha has scored a 1.6 this week.
Rangmunch Tips: Watch the show on the Television during its Telecast Time if you want the TRPs of your favourite shows to go up!
We shall be back next week with the new set of ratings!
Niharika Vidya Sagar