TOP 10 SHOWS ON TV THIS WEEK- Week 14
- Diya Aur Baati Hum (Star Plus) scores No 1 yet again with 4.65. Suraj please dont sulk!
- CID (Sony) is in No 2 this week with 3.89 as its TRP! Good going ACP and Boys!
- Saath Nibhaana Saathiya is at No 3 with 3.71. Love track is working!
- Balika Vadhu with 3.63 is at No 4 and accident has worked in the shows favour.
- Crime Patrol - Dastak falls down to no 5 this week with 3.57. More Masala needed may be?
- Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai scores 3.44 and ranks 6th this week. Virat and Manvi surely work!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as dropped down to the 7th spot this week with the TRP 3.39.
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon climbs one rank up this week with 3.30. Arnav and Khushi need to stop fighting and start loving!
- Pratigya - Mann Kee Awaaz at 3.29 is the 9th Top Show of the week as the family spends time out of the Haveli.
- Pavitra Rishta is back in the top ten with 3.21 as TRP with the Generation Next's romance!
Misses of the Week: Parichay with a 3.14 TRP and Sasural Simar Ka at 3.12 are struggling to make their way back into the Top ten List for weeks now. May be these shows do not have enough scoop for the audience to prefer them over the rest.
Rangmunch Recommends: [V]Gumrah, is a show on based on Real life stories Teen Crimes and resolution. The show is shot in a realistic manner and is hosted by dashing Karan Kundra of Kitni Mohabbat Hai fame. Imagine TV's Me, Aji aur Saheb is the story of young Megha, her grandmother and the master of their house. Sensitively told this story is something you must try out for sure. Sahara One's Rajshri offering Jhil Mil Sitaro Ka Aangan Hoga is a unique tale of how men get married into a girls household and are ill-treated in return! Try these new shows this week and let us know what you think.
Niharika Vidya Sagar