1. Diya Aur Baati Hum (5.8) - Soaring High on the charts with Singapore as its destination!
2. Bade Ache Lagte (4.2) - Dubai, make overs and the kid seems to be working wonders!
3. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai (3.9) -Naitik and Akshara never disappoint!
4. Balika Vadhu (3.8)- So Will Anandi get married to Shiv? Will Dadisa be successful?
5. Sasural Simar Ka (3.1) -Rolie's exit from the home has created quite a stir. Tarak Mehta ka Ulta Chasma (3.1) - A surprise entry into the list this week!! A good Laugh always works wonders.
6. Saathiya (2.9) - Gopi or No Gopi, the drama goes on!
7. Uttaran (2.8) - Dual role, and Mother daughter tension Galore!
8. Pavitra Rishta and Ek Hazaro Main Meri Behna Hai (2.7)- Love stories on both-Way to go!
9. Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon (2.6) - Enough already.Get Arnav and Khushi together now. Period.
10. Punar Vivaah (2.4)-The first realisation and bloom of love always works wonders. Way to go Aarti!
- DID Little Masters- 4.1
- CID: 3.9
- Crime Patrol: 3.8
- Fear Files and Jhalak Dikhlaja: 2.65
- Indian Idol 2.2
Misses of the Week:
Kya Hua Tera Wada missed entering the top ten by just a point as it scored 2.3 this week! Looks like the show is finally picking up months after its launch.
Rab se Sona Ishq on Zee TV that is the story of a Ranbir, who falls in love with a girl who loves someone else! But what does destiny hold in store? with a promising start in the first week, this is a show to look out for. The show airs at 8:00 PM, every Monday to Friday.
The Buddy Project on Channel V is Sunshine's Productions new venture about the lives of students at The Royal Academy and their Teacher and how their lives change with time. Do try out this new Youth Show on Channel V at 6:00 PM Every Monday to Thursday!
Channel V's Humse Hai Liife has had an interesting storyline to offer in the weeks that have gone by. With Sia gearing up for the Delhi Championship, Kabir is leaving no stone unturned to help her win. But why does he really want her to win?